Can You Please Help?.
From: Nikki Spijkman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi everyone, I am searching for someone in the Mundaring shire to take over my volunteer “job” of managing the noticeboards with the flyers for rehoming of dogs (and cats) as well as dogs/cats lost, as well as ads searching for foster carers.
I’m returning back to Uni pretty soon and wont be able to keep up the job of posting flyers and managing them in the Mundaring shire. I will still keep the Kalamunda shire covered, as I live in Kalamunda.
I am looking for a dedicated person(s) who I can email flyers to, and who can do the driving around, post up the flyers on the various noticeboards, take down old flyers, repost flyers whose tabs are all taken etc. I always leave a board looking tidy, making sure the flyers are eye-catching in a good position and tidy up old flyers that are past their duedate.
The addresses where I post the flyers are :
– Darlington deli (opposite the oval)
– Darlington post office (board outside next to P/O)
– Glen Forrest 2 boards, one on the wall of the art shop, one on the wall of the IGA
– Mundaring 2 boards, one at Woollies, one at Coles
– Stoneville post office (outside)
– Mt Helena IGA, also check that Mt Helena Post office board is back in function again
– Chidlow 2 boards, one at post-office, one inside IGA
– Wooroloo post office
– Gidgegannup board outside wall of bakery
This could also be a “job” for multiple people, each covering one or more boards. All that I have used for this “job” is a colour printer, highlighters (orange, red, pink) to make the flyer stand out, and sticky tape (for some boards) and pins.
Anyone who is interested in taking on this “job” can contact me on 0406-250505 or 9293-3000
Thanks so much,